Carrot cake is a cake which contains carrots. It is mixed with batter. The carrot softens in the cooking process, and the cake usually has a soft, dense texture. The carrots themselves enhance the flavor, texture, and appearance of the cake.
150 grams of brown sugar
100 ml oil
200 grams finely grated carrot
50 grams walnuts
75 grams finely chopped pineapple (fresh or canned)
50 grams coconut flakes
200 grams wheat flour
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Tiempo de Preparacion : 30minutos
- Tiempo de coccion : 60minutos
- Rendimiento : 1 cake
- Whip eggs, add sugar, continue whipping till it gets fluffy then add oil bit by bit.
- Add carrot, pineapple, walnuts and coconut flakes mix gently.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, add cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda, mix well. Add to the dough, mix to combine all ingredients.
- Pour dough into baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven about 1 hour in 150 degrees.